Being yourself, totally and completely, with whomever you meet, is such an addicting and liberating experience. Try it.
You disagree with someone? You say it. You wanna say “no”? You say it. You’re obsessed with the Biebs? Maybe keep that one in.
Add an orchestra to anything, (or a cello), and I’m down.
“Young and Beautiful” -Lana Del Rey, (DH ORCHESTRAL Version)
So proud of my boi…esp the Om Shanti Om-esque portrait in the video.
“Satisfya” -Imran Khan
Tweet by @HassanFourteen
I miss this so much!!!
Ya Haidar <3
- Atheist: So how do you know Islam is right?
- Me: Because even if I die, and find out there is no heaven, or no God, I could still look back on my life and be happy with the way this religion taught me to live.
OH MY FUDGE.
Ludovico, aka my FAVORITE PERSON OF ALL TIME, is finally coming to the US, to Chicago which is like 8 hours away form me but still, and I can’t go.
I mean the dude is like #5 on my bucket list…and I can’t go.
“Anna” -Gunnar Madsen
From the Sex and the City…never fails to bring wisdom into my life in all forms, this time in the form of an exceptionally phenomenal classical jam.
A single tear caused by the remembrance of Allah brings a comfort to the heart that nothing in the Dunya can match.
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, print it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread for going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
May the 4th be with you!
Ok, so this is what epic sounds like.
4:48 is where it all goes down.
“Am I not Merciful?” -Gladiator, composed by Hans Zimmer, of course.